Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Many accounts paid on time"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Many accounts paid on time"

Recently CCT started listing this as one of the reasons helping my credit. It says I have "many accounts paid on time" and in the details, says I have ten.

That's nice.

But it didn't show up as a reason until now and nothing has really changed. If anything my score dropped lately when I put spending on my CITI DC instead is my PRG causing a slight increase in utilization.

What does it mean that it now gives this reason, versus previously?

Is there a magic number or length of account history that you need to have to get this reason?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Many accounts paid on time"

I have the same notation, and it's appeared since I signed up with CCT in October of last year. No idea what the criteria is.

Message 2 of 3
Kevin86475391
Frequent Contributor

Re: "Many accounts paid on time"

Wish I had an informative, useful answer, but it seems to me like this sort of stuff just happens without much rhyme or reason. I mean as long as it's actually accurate to begin with. I've had various reasons listed come and go without anything really changing in my profile. I might get reason A listed for 5 months, then suddenly it's gone...even though it's still true for my profile...but maybe it'll be back in a year or two, again even though seemingly nothing's changed. *shrug* 

Sometimes I think they just want to be able to tell you something.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.