Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Push" update for FICO Score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Push" update for FICO Score?

Hello, is it possible to somehow "push" a FICO score update? I paid off a credit card and am intrested to know what my updated FICO score will be. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Push" update for FICO Score?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, is it possible to somehow "push" a FICO score update? I paid off a credit card and am intrested to know what my updated FICO score will be. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!!

Not that I know of. Once paid, the creditor have to send your data to the CRA. Usually 3 days to 1-2 weeks after your statements are available. Then the new update will trigger an alert to myFICO. Just hang in there.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Push" update for FICO Score?

@Anonymous wrote:

Depending on which credit card, Discover for example will do a mid-cycle report if requested. If the amount you paid is enough to trigger a FICO update, that is one way you could sort of push a score update through.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.