Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you." -Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you." -Discover

I recently moved to the US and got Discover card right after getting my SSN. 4 statements have already posted and when I click on my Fico score on Discover.com I still get the message:

"We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you.

Thanks for your interest in learning your FICO® Credit Score. Reasons why you may not see your FICO® Credit Score include: if you opt out; if you have key information that is mismatched or missing, as one example, an address change that has not been updated with Discover or TransUnion; if your credit history is too new; if your account status is abandoned, bankrupt, fraud, lost or stolen, closed, revoked, or charged off; or if you have a foreign address."

Should just order a credit report from an actual Bureau?

I have good Canadian credit history so I applied for an Amex US card and was instantly declined due to lack of credit history.

When I tried ordering my credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com I got this message:

"We are unable to confirm your identity

What happened:

The Identity Security System confirms your identity through a series of questions based on accounts and personal information contained in your Free Annual Credit Report. The system was unable to get enough information from the Free Annual Credit Report to complete this process.

What to do:

To request your Free Annual Credit Report by phone, please call (877) 322-8228.

Alternately, to request your Free Annual Credit Report by mail, return to annualcreditreport.com to download the request form."

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you." -Discover

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently moved to the US and got Discover card right after getting my SSN. 4 statements have already posted and when I click on my Fico score on Discover.com I still get the message:

"We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you.

Thanks for your interest in learning your FICO® Credit Score. Reasons why you may not see your FICO® Credit Score include: if you opt out; if you have key information that is mismatched or missing, as one example, an address change that has not been updated with Discover or TransUnion; if your credit history is too new; if your account status is abandoned, bankrupt, fraud, lost or stolen, closed, revoked, or charged off; or if you have a foreign address."

Should just order a credit report from an actual Bureau?

I have good Canadian credit history so I applied for an Amex US card and was instantly declined due to lack of credit history.

When I tried ordering my credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com I got this message:

"We are unable to confirm your identity

What happened:

The Identity Security System confirms your identity through a series of questions based on accounts and personal information contained in your Free Annual Credit Report. The system was unable to get enough information from the Free Annual Credit Report to complete this process.

What to do:

To request your Free Annual Credit Report by phone, please call (877) 322-8228.

Alternately, to request your Free Annual Credit Report by mail, return to annualcreditreport.com to download the request form."

Hello and welcome to myFICO.

Here are the Minimum Requirements for a FICO Score:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more.
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months.
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).
Message 2 of 3
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: "We don’t have a FICO® Credit Score for you." -Discover

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have a Canadian Amex?  If so, use the Global Transfer program to make it a US Amex.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.