Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ref fico 3b questions on other scores

tag
SilverBerries
Contributor

Re: ref fico 3b questions on other scores

Yes it is, but it won't get you anywhere. I tried it and it would not let me do anything. I JUST got off the phone with MyFico. They're the ones that said it was only available for a month and was now no longer an option. 

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SilverBerries wrote:

Yes it is, but it won't get you anywhere. I tried it and it would not let me do anything. I JUST got off the phone with MyFico. They're the ones that said it was only available for a month and was now no longer an option. 

Just for clarity, was the CSR saying that the recent $30 pricing for the Premier service was no longer available?  Or was she claiming that they were no longer allowing people to enroll in it at all -- even for the previous $40 price?

I know that SouthJ is still using it.  Maybe he's been gradfathered in, since he was an early enrollee.

Message 12 of 22
SilverBerries
Contributor

I told her that I was enrolled n the Ultimate 3B and wanted to switch to the Premier. She said they were not offering it anymore, had only offered it for about a month. IF you subscribed during that month you still have it but they were not allowing anyone else to sign up or switch. I tried to ask her about it and at this point she seemed to become evasive and defensive. Don't misunderstand. She was not nasty or hateful....just didn't have any answers. She did make a rather vague comment about it possibly being offered again in the future. 

SB

Message 13 of 22
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

For what it's worth, I picked up the Primier 3B package on Feb 23 for $29.95. I'm not sure how long I'll keep it, though. Right now, it's a learning tool, and it has some entertainment value. My gut says that'll probably wear off.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Frustrated

Premier.JPG

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Frustrated

Premier.JPG

Yep, same for me. Smiley Sad I'm depressed now.

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

The screenshots above are for people who click on that link who are already enrolled in some other myFICO product (e.g. the Ultimate 3B product).  Is it clear what would happen for a person who had never enrolled in any myFIZCO product all?  Or who had cancelled his Ultimate membership at least a couple business days before?

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not willing to drop Ultimate for a (slim)chance at Premier. Any unsubscribed people want to take a crack at it?

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the link is still active 30 days from now, I will try it.  I was planning to subscribe to the Ultimate product in early April and then cancel a week later, just to get all my two dozen FICO scores (mortgage especially).  My profile isn't optimized yet or I would do it now.  I need more credit cards to report $0.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping my cards will update by 3/20. I will try to get the premium then. I had the ultimate and cancelled a few weeks ago. I told the rep it wasn't beneficial to me because I need to watch my mortgage score and wanted the premium. She said it wasn't offered anymore and hopefully it will be soon when all of the bugs are worked out.
Will report back if I can enroll or not.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.