cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

relocating and just checked score

Highlighted

relocating and just checked score

Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum for just a couple of days and found some very helpful information. Like I mentioned in the subject, we are moving so I decided to check my credit score, Experian score is 579. That is the only score I got. I wish I had found this site before I bought this score only. Anyway, I have had pretty rough times just as everyone else. I have a couple of questions. I unfortunately had a CO on a Cap One acct. EFX and TUC have taken it off with no reports that month, however XPN still has a balance of 262.00 and the CO. I did pay the entire balance and EFX says 06-2004. I do not still have the letter paid in full from the ccc. What should I do to correct this report on XPN? Thanks in advance for the help. One more question when I checked I found out I had some medical bills in collection. One of the bills I know I paid to the company. I keep getting the runaround from the company to talk to anyone to get a copy of the bill and that it is paid in full. Should I dispute this collection? Also, I paid the others in full and the ca was very nice and told me she will completely take them off my cr. I received the letters 2 days after I paid them. Will my score go up just a little once all collections are taken off? I am very nervous I will not be able to rent an apartment or a house with this score. I did just get a line of credit and visa cc with 1000 limits on each. Thanks and sorry so long!
Message 1 of 1