tryingsohard

relocating and just checked score

Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum for just a couple of days and found some very helpful information. Like I mentioned in the subject, we are moving so I decided to check my credit score, Experian score is 579. That is the only score I got. I wish I had found this site before I bought this score only. Anyway, I have had pretty rough times just as everyone else. I have a couple of questions. I unfortunately had a CO on a Cap One acct. EFX and TUC have taken it off with no reports that month, however XPN still has a balance of 262.00 and the CO. I did pay the entire balance and EFX says 06-2004. I do not still have the letter paid in full from the ccc. What should I do to correct this report on XPN? Thanks in advance for the help. One more question when I checked I found out I had some medical bills in collection. One of the bills I know I paid to the company. I keep getting the runaround from the company to talk to anyone to get a copy of the bill and that it is paid in full. Should I dispute this collection? Also, I paid the others in full and the ca was very nice and told me she will completely take them off my cr. I received the letters 2 days after I paid them. Will my score go up just a little once all collections are taken off? I am very nervous I will not be able to rent an apartment or a house with this score. I did just get a line of credit and visa cc with 1000 limits on each. Thanks and sorry so long!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+