Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score power report for EQ - SW Alert?

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

score power report for EQ - SW Alert?

I pulled my score power report for EQ and was surprised that my score went up from 668 to 679....but i didn't get an alert......i changed my settings to the new number, just right now.

The reason for no new alert could have been that my score dropped by two points 670 to 668 but I left the settings at 670, meaning I forget to lower it to the current number of 668. would that be the reason that i didn't get an alert?

any help/advice always appreciated. Thank you.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: score power report for EQ - SW Alert?

Hi daisy,

You may want to ask this question on the Product Feedback board. Barry, who is with FICO (I believe) can often explain why alerts didn't happen.

That said, I've had the same experience, and it's frustrating. A while back, I wasn't alerted, yet when I pulled a new FICO it was different. I've been around long enough that you would think I might understand when we are supposed to get alerts, but I don't.

Message 2 of 4
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Thanks for responding Lynnette, I had a free score power report on EQ, and when I pulled it, I found out that my score did increase. No SW Alert...maybe it was due to lag time. I dunno. 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@daisyduke wrote:

I found out that my score did increase. No SW Alert...maybe it was due to lag time. I dunno. 

sometimes my SW alerts take a week or so -

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.