Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch alerts, im confused?!

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: scorewatch alerts, im confused?!

@jdirilo wrote:

Well this is odd. On myfico.com my EQ report is showing Unix of Phx as the one reporting it, not the CA, and it IS under accounts. What is weird to me, is that when I was looking on the transunion.com website a minute ago, I refreshed my report, and it showed that EQ had two new accounts reporting, one of them was Apollo group, and the other was dept of education/nelnet from 09. So I wonder if by me calling Univ of Phx today, that caused them to report my charge off account to EQ? But I just called them like two hours ago, how could it be reporting already? So confused, sorry if this isnt making sense!

Well, that can explain the drop. Maybe they were planning to report already?

Message 11 of 13
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I am so confused.

I don't see Apollo group on my EQ report, but could it be because my report is from the 5th, and the alert of the "new account" (although status is the account is being disputed) is from the 6th?

Also, since Univ of Phx is already reporting with that same balance, then Apollo cant report the same account, can they? That's just a duplicate? Or am I missing something? I thought only one could report the debt.

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@jdirilo wrote:

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I am so confused.

I don't see Apollo group on my EQ report, but could it be because my report is from the 5th, and the alert of the "new account" (although status is the account is being disputed) is from the 6th?

Also, since Univ of Phx is already reporting with that same balance, then Apollo cant report the same account, can they? That's just a duplicate? Or am I missing something? I thought only one could report the debt.

If absent the 5th, but you got a new alert for a new TL on the 6th, then certainly it could have reported within those 24 hrs. 

Both the OC and the CA can report at the same time. IMO, both can't report the balance. It's very plausible that Phoenix hadn't updated by that point though. If UofP doesn't update within a month, then there are things you can try to get it off.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.