cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:smileyvery-happy:  UPDATE on medical, all!!  So, it took...

tag
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

:smileyvery-happy:  UPDATE on medical, all!!  So, it took...

Smiley Very Happy  UPDATE on medical, all!!  So, it took a bit of hounding, researching, informing as to various US Codes and FL Statutes, thanks Tuscani and Househunter, and everyone else who gave such wonderful advise! the medical collections are coming off my credit report!  Of course, it didn't hurt any to call, yesterday, and have them reiterate their lies, only to be corrected -- kindly  but firmly -- with the truth, which went something like this ...

"Good
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: :smileyvery-happy:  UPDATE on medical, all!!  So, it took...

OOPS, I hit tab, again, didn't I?  Sorry about that.  O what does it matter how it went.  I simply let them know that I well knew the medical service provider and the collection agency were one in the same, after they denied the same.   The receptionist who answered the phone was postively tongue tied -- didn't know what to say, and so batched me through to a supervisor, and after some haggling and mention of such things as my complaint to the FTC and Atty. Gen, she apologized and the collections are coming off! 

I couldn't have done this without you guys!  To say I'm thankful, just aren't words enough!

Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome! Congrats!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic!  It was my pleasure to assist you.  I am so glad that it all worked out and that this is one less thing you have to worry about.  WTG!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.