Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the big 3 websites

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

the big 3 websites

Well it seems TU/TC has been having difficulties for awhile i know nothing has changed on my reports as far as deletions, paid accounts or anything. now being a paying member of said service am i and all the other members of tc going to get reimbursed? im also having problem logging into equifax's site what the heck is going on here? the only one i can log onto is experian. I have had no alerts on myfico for awhile and i know i have items that have been deleted and others that have been paid. really getting frustrating cause i spent another 40 some bucks to update all scores and nothing changed.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: the big 3 websites

What do you expect to get out of TU\TC if your reports are not changing? I subscribe to TC and get updated reports daily. I also get alerts when things change.

Also, I had no issues logging into EQ today.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: the big 3 websites

Seems odd that nothing is reporting either tu still has issues or there isn't anything making significant enough changes to warrant an alert or change in your score.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.