cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

I pulled my credit scores from truecredit.com and myfico.com, and the different was only 5 points. and i only paid 14.99 for all 3 report plus scores.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
For some that might be true.  For others it is not - variations of up to 80 points have been seen
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

I pulled my credit scores from truecredit.com and myfico.com, and the different was only 5 points. and i only paid 14.99 for all 3 report plus scores.

Guess YMMV. My TC scores are all much lower than FICO, 40-80 pts.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto there is 40 point difference between my FAKO scores onthat site and my TU FICO score.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

For some that might be true.  For others it is not - variations of up to 80 points have been seen

About 5 months after my Bankruptcy, truecredit had my TU at 602 and myfico said my TU was 512.
Message 5 of 13
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

I guess i'm the lucky one Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey have you guys heard of freecreditreport.com ?? I signed up and they use their own measuring system called "PLUS Score", it is way off, I thought y had scores in the high 600's and 700. What's up with that?
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

karlos wrote:
Hey have you guys heard of freecreditreport.com?? I signed up and they use their own measuring system called "PLUS Score", it is way off, I thought y had scores in the high 600's and 700. What's up with that?

First, freecreditreport ain't free. It's Experian, their scores are FAKOs, and there are less expensive alternatives.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is so not true in my case...my FICO Equifax is 66 points lower than the FAKO and shows it to be my high score, while it is my lowest FICO (dropping significantly in the last month for reasons I can't figure out..same baddies/not mine came off other CRAs and scores went UP).  It shows my Experian to be the lowest, when it is my mid-score on FICO, and TU is FAKO mid-score, and 48 points off the FICO.Smiley Surprised
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FICO and Plus scores are 1 point off from each other. My TC scores are 2 points lower than my FICO score. A few months ago my Plus score was about 20 points higher than FICO and TC was about 30 points lower than FICO. They can cross and meet in the middle if you are lucky. Some actions will bring FICO down and FAKO up or the opposite. They can land around equal at some point. But don't count on it always being like that.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.