Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

I pulled my credit scores from truecredit.com and myfico.com, and the different was only 5 points. and i only paid 14.99 for all 3 report plus scores.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
For some that might be true.  For others it is not - variations of up to 80 points have been seen
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
Anderson

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

I pulled my credit scores from truecredit.com and myfico.com, and the different was only 5 points. and i only paid 14.99 for all 3 report plus scores.

Guess YMMV. My TC scores are all much lower than FICO, 40-80 pts.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Ditto there is 40 point difference between my FAKO scores onthat site and my TU FICO score.
Regular Contributor
Joe77

MidnightVoice wrote:

For some that might be true.  For others it is not - variations of up to 80 points have been seen

About 5 months after my Bankruptcy, truecredit had my TU at 602 and myfico said my TU was 512.
From BK to 700 FICOs in 4.5 yrs.
Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

I guess i'm the lucky one :smileyhappy:
karlos

Hey have you guys heard of freecreditreport.com ?? I signed up and they use their own measuring system called "PLUS Score", it is way off, I thought y had scores in the high 600's and 700. What's up with that?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

karlos wrote:
Hey have you guys heard of freecreditreport.com?? I signed up and they use their own measuring system called "PLUS Score", it is way off, I thought y had scores in the high 600's and 700. What's up with that?

First, freecreditreport ain't free. It's Experian, their scores are FAKOs, and there are less expensive alternatives.

Established Member
gizmocruz

That is so not true in my case...my FICO Equifax is 66 points lower than the FAKO and shows it to be my high score, while it is my lowest FICO (dropping significantly in the last month for reasons I can't figure out..same baddies/not mine came off other CRAs and scores went UP).  It shows my Experian to be the lowest, when it is my mid-score on FICO, and TU is FAKO mid-score, and 48 points off the FICO.:smileysurprised:
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

My FICO and Plus scores are 1 point off from each other. My TC scores are 2 points lower than my FICO score. A few months ago my Plus score was about 20 points higher than FICO and TC was about 30 points lower than FICO. They can cross and meet in the middle if you are lucky. Some actions will bring FICO down and FAKO up or the opposite. They can land around equal at some point. But don't count on it always being like that.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}