Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

understanding my recent eq fico report

tag
misfit928
New Contributor

understanding my recent eq fico report

I am puzzled but not ungrateful by a generous increase in my EQ score. I just pulled my EQ report and just receive a +50 points (766) compared to the one I pulled last month (716). The difference I noticed is that the negative factors are no longer there that was in the "What's hurting your FICO Score" section of the report last month. These 2 items seem to longer be no longer hurting my score eventhough I still have the same accounts showing the same delinquencies (60 and 90+ days) in the previous report.

1.You have a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or a derogatory description on your credit report.

2.You have multiple accounts showing missed payments or derogatory descriptions.

Could it be that these baddies are no longer affecting my score? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: understanding my recent eq fico report

Are the accounts in dispite, or listed as such within the comments?

Message 2 of 3
misfit928
New Contributor

Re: understanding my recent eq fico report

@llecs wrote:

Are the accounts in dispite, or listed as such within the comments?

I already checked to see if they are in dispute and they are not. I double and triple checked the reports for any discrepancies. I did not find any differences in the current and previous month's report. They still list the same exact baddies.

I am assuming that the baddies are no longer pull down my scores.

I also forgot to note that the positive factors notes that i have no 60 or more days delinquencies on my report. I clearly have 3 accounts with these type of baddies.

"There is no evidence of a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or derogatory description on your credit report."

Any ideas?????

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.