New Visitor

unreported credit

My score is arbitrarily low because my major mortgage crditor M7T bank does not report my loan to any CRA. This reduces my score significantly-how can I compel the CRA to report this credit information? I have called CRA inclusing equifax and they refuse to report eventhough I have submitted credit information from the lender as to loan date, balnce etc.
Moderator Emeritus

Re: unreported credit

lawman wrote:
My score is arbitrarily low because my major mortgage crditor M7T bank does not report my loan to any CRA. This reduces my score significantly-how can I compel the CRA to report this credit information? I have called CRA inclusing equifax and they refuse to report eventhough I have submitted credit information from the lender as to loan date, balnce etc.

What type of mortgage lender doesn't reprt to the credit breaus.  IF you've contacted your lener, it may be tie to refinance.  I wouldn't trust anyone making loans as large as Home loans who didn't report to the bureaus.

Re: unreported credit

I agree. That's really strange!

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.