Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreported credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

unreported credit

My score is arbitrarily low because my major mortgage crditor M7T bank does not report my loan to any CRA. This reduces my score significantly-how can I compel the CRA to report this credit information? I have called CRA inclusing equifax and they refuse to report eventhough I have submitted credit information from the lender as to loan date, balnce etc.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: unreported credit

lawman wrote:
My score is arbitrarily low because my major mortgage crditor M7T bank does not report my loan to any CRA. This reduces my score significantly-how can I compel the CRA to report this credit information? I have called CRA inclusing equifax and they refuse to report eventhough I have submitted credit information from the lender as to loan date, balnce etc.

What type of mortgage lender doesn't reprt to the credit breaus.  IF you've contacted your lener, it may be tie to refinance.  I wouldn't trust anyone making loans as large as Home loans who didn't report to the bureaus.

Message 2 of 3
ASAP2

Re: unreported credit

I agree. That's really strange!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.