Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do you think?

tag
onthemove
Contributor

what do you think?

How am I judge or viewed to creditors/my CR score if I have two bad CCs that shows up a zero & will not be off my report until June '10?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: what do you think?

@onthemove wrote:
How am I judge or viewed to creditors/my CR score if I have two bad CCs that shows up a zero & will not be off my report until June '10?

Bad how?
Message 2 of 6
onthemove
Contributor

Not sure of your reply...I have a CC with 33%utilization. Two student loans that were consolidated three years ago to a 13,000 in student loan which is in defer status. And those two CCs that I refer to in my first post. 
Message 3 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@onthemove wrote:
Not sure of your reply...I have a CC with 33%utilization. Two student loans that were consolidated three years ago to a 13,000 in student loan which is in defer status. And those two CCs that I refer to in my first post. 

You state that the two CC's are "bad". How are they bad?

Message 4 of 6
onthemove
Contributor

There are two CapOne CCs that are "transferred/closed/sold" but are zero balance.
Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@onthemove wrote:
There are two CapOne CCs that are "transferred/closed/sold" but are zero balance.

So you have two resolved charge offs? Were these paid directly to the OC? Was a CA involved?

Do you know what your FICO scores are? What your Length of History and AAoA are?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.