Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what fico products to use? im lost...

tag
umair
New Contributor

what fico products to use? im lost...

Hello All.

I'm new to this FICO scoring business. I have been trying hard to understand the entire credit scoring and building credit.

I have been tracking my scores using www.truecredit.com for the last few months I have been seeing my scores slipping.

I would like to know my FICO scores and not sure which product to use. I would like to view my scores monthly and keep a track on my report so that way I can track everything.

Can anyone recommend which product on this website to use in order to watch my score.

Thanks !

Umair 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: what fico products to use? im lost...

Definitely ignore the scores from truecredit. My TC scores have increased while FICO decreased, and vice versa. At one point, my TC scores were 120 points off from the real deal.

If you are only going to pull once a month, then your best bet is to pull a new report via FICO® Standard. The price is around $15.95/report but you can google "myFICO discount code" to get each report for $12 something.

Message 2 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

The is no myFICO equivalent of TC. TC gives you monitoring, a monthly 3-way report and FAKO scores. Score Watch will give you EQ CBR monitoring and score changes plus the opportunity to pull two score power reports. That will give you an EQ FICO but not the other things you get from TC. The services are really different and complement each other. The other thing you could do is maintain TC and just pull the reports/scores for EQ and TU from myFICO on a one time basis and repeat as needed.
Message 3 of 4
Eurosooner7
New Contributor

I would definately enroll in score watch. Atleast to keep updated and like he said you get 3 free reports
FICO Score challenge 2011

1. GOAL 750

2. CURRENT 687 695 679

3 PLANS Decrease UTIL %..Im currently at 75% EEEEKKK!!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.