Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which cc use which bureau

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

which cc use which bureau

Does anyone know where I can access what credit report a cc is pulling for either approving / declining new business? My EQ is quite a bit higher than the other two, and I am looking at getting into a CC (to have an active one on file) to boost my score a little over the next year. What is a decent card that pulls EQ that reports regularly to the credit bureaus?
Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: which cc use which bureau

happyone wrote:
Does anyone know where I can access what credit report a cc is pulling for either approving / declining new business? My EQ is quite a bit higher than the other two, and I am looking at getting into a CC (to have an active one on file) to boost my score a little over the next year. What is a decent card that pulls EQ that reports regularly to the credit bureaus?
Thanks.

Go to www.whogavemecredit.com and you can find a list of issuers and the bureaus they pull as well as scores at the time of approval/denial and reasons given.  Just be sure to look at approvals for your stae.

Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: which cc use which bureau

Citi is a big EQ puller.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.