Established Member
happyone

which cc use which bureau

Does anyone know where I can access what credit report a cc is pulling for either approving / declining new business? My EQ is quite a bit higher than the other two, and I am looking at getting into a CC (to have an active one on file) to boost my score a little over the next year. What is a decent card that pulls EQ that reports regularly to the credit bureaus?
Thanks.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: which cc use which bureau

happyone wrote:
Does anyone know where I can access what credit report a cc is pulling for either approving / declining new business? My EQ is quite a bit higher than the other two, and I am looking at getting into a CC (to have an active one on file) to boost my score a little over the next year. What is a decent card that pulls EQ that reports regularly to the credit bureaus?
Thanks.

Go to www.whogavemecredit.com and you can find a list of issuers and the bureaus they pull as well as scores at the time of approval/denial and reasons given.  Just be sure to look at approvals for your stae.

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: which cc use which bureau

Citi is a big EQ puller.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}