Did you mean: 

which credit beaureu is the hardest

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: which credit beaureu is the hardest

haulingthescoreup wrote:

fused wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote: I thought EX and AmEx were cozy--why wouldn't EX report?
They both blame the other. What I really want are the the two old ones to report and just forget about the blue card. I have the feeling if the two oldest report, my scores will go up quite a bit...just in time before I start apping again for a mortgage.
Does this mean no Guam relocation?

I'm looking at spring 08 and it would most likely be Guam. If I relocate my family there I will be on these forums just as much as I am now...just different times.
Message 21 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

fused wrote:
I'm looking at spring 08 and it would most likely be Guam. If I relocate my family there I will be on these forums just as much as I am now...just different times.
Housing's gotta be cheaper, right? I have to admit my almost total ignorance of Guam, other than nature programs featuring tons and tons of seagull doots. And heat, serious heat.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 26
fused
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:

fused wrote:
Housing's gotta be cheaper, right? I have to admit my almost total ignorance of Guam, other than nature programs featuring tons and tons of seagull doots. And heat, serious heat.

average price of home on Oahu is 650K+. For this price it's a usually a small fixer-upper less than 1,500 sft and a lot smaller than 5,000sft. In Guam I can buy a brand new custom built 4bd/3ba full concrete house including the roof (Guam is in the western pacific's typhoon belt) on a half acre of land for less than 300K.

But it is very hot and verrrrrrry humid in Guam year round. This is what my family and I have to look forward to at 8:15 a.m. Chamorro Standard Time. I doesn't look right!

Current Conditions

Updated: 13 sec ago

Observed at: Jeffs Pirates Cove, Ipan Talofofo, Guam
Elevation: 13 ft / 3 m
92.1 °F / 33 °C
Clear
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 89 °F / 32 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h from the NE
<SCRIPT> window.wind_animate['CONDBOXWIND']=new WindRotate("condboxArrowDiv",14,36); </SCRIPT>
Wind Gust: 1.0 mph / 1 km/h
Pressure: 29.81 in / 1009.4 hPa (Rising)
Heat Index: 134 °F / 57 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 3 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)
Aviation
Flight Rule:
VFR (PGUM)
Wind Speed: 1.0 mph / 1.6 km/h / 0.4 m/s
Wind Dir: 36° (NE)
Ceiling:
Unlimited
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep - Guam is NASTY in the summer.
100+ w/ 90% humidity gotta love those typhoons though
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have lates, you are doomed with EQ until they get some age on them, or you can GW (goodwill) them off.

That makes sense to me,  My Equifax is  STUCK at 613,while   TU and EX  are 685 and 690 respectively and I cant see the difference in my reports.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ used to be my ally, now it's my nemisis.

TU used to be my lowest, now it's my highest.

Go figure.

Message Edited by Anderson on 10-30-2007 06:19 PM
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.