Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is possible some one explain

tag
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

who is possible some one explain

I have update today my CR EQ and EX my Child support is pay off from 11,549.00 to 0 pay and close and my credit score not even up one point on any my CR Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who is possible some one explain

@xautodetail wrote:

I have update today my CR EQ and EX my Child support is pay off from 11,549.00 to 0 pay and close and my credit score not even up one point on any my CR Smiley Sad

If the child support is a collection on your credit report, paid off collections do not improve your credit score.  It still shows as a collection.

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@xautodetail wrote:

A paid or unpaid report of child support is just as bad in Ficos eyes, your score will increase when this item is removed from your CRs (assuming you have no other derog factors).

Message 3 of 4
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

well in is not on collection is on account by yes i have two bug + BK 2008 

i have more the 30 collection and i pay off all i star my CS 495 to 517 and today is low 600 all 3 CB.

by on my CR on EQ EX is cont on my total debt, 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.