Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why 6 point score drop?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

why 6 point score drop?

After posting part of this on myfico product forum...here i am again for my other part of my issue..

Anyways I pulled score today Equifax--Score dropped 6 points 646-640--no alert, but I guess that part of the issue goes to the product forum---Anyways after I looked over the one pulled at an earlier date and the one I pulled today(customer service looked also) there didnt seem to be a reason why my score would have dropped...I had a previouse balance on a chase credit card of 700$ something that went down to 400$something on a 2800 imit..And I paid the $22 balance off my walmart charge card 700 limit...I have 1 collection listed on report but all dates are excatley the same including any Inq....why the score drop..I do have a car loan and amex card waiting to be posted to equifax that hasnet just yet.......But that shouldnt have caused it because its not even showing just yet

Message Edited by shay2009 on 02-12-2009 08:04 AM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.