cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my three scores are way different from my highest score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

why my three scores are way different from my highest score?

MY scores..TU= 723-----> mailed from TU.
                    EQ=655---->from my FICO score watch.

I dont understand why my other two scores are way different from my highest score. And i dont know if these scores are good enough to apply for auto loan. Please can someone help me out to understand.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: why my three scores are way different from my highest score?

Are these your true FICO scores or the scores of the individual credit bureaus (aka FAKO scores)?  The only true credit score is the FICO score you will get from this site.

Do you have more positive or older accounts listed on the higher scored credit reports?  One of my scores is very high compared to the others because several years ago, I co-signed for an apartment for my brother.  He's long since moved but having that length of a positive/neutral tradeline on my report does wonders for it.  The age of your accounts makes a huge difference in your scores.  Check your reports and compare the accounts being reported on each and for how long each has been reported.

If those scores are your true FICO scores, you shouldn't have any problem getting an auto loan with your scores alone, however, lenders don't go by score alone - if you have negatives on your reports, that could play a part in their decision. 

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 04-30-2007 10:14 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.