JoeBro

Re: Coming Soon: New Member Ranks

[ Edited ]

FrugalRican wrote:

So it's like a FICO score for forum posts?

Haha that's exactly what this is! So make sure to keep your history as long as possible while mainting a great util :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
BigDaddy18

But my girlfriend has ranked me Big Daddy so I mean isn't that the highest rank??  I don't see it on here?  I don't get it!

Haha, you guys are so much fun, I love this place.  Funny how a forum could actually change your life so much.

Starting Score: EQ FICO 777
Current Score: EQ FICO 803
Goal Score: EQ FICO 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Oh, my.  It's been so long since I posted I must have been demoted to Intruder ...

-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Welcome back!

Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Thanks llecs! Hope there are some other familiar faces out there.

-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Tusc. is back.

Shogun

Well I don't know the "secret" to the new ranking system but I have noticed people that are a lot newer than me with 500 less posts be ranked higher than I am.  I do believe I know why.   You are discriminating against me due to the fact I am an alien.  Just because someone is from Jupiter does not allow you to keep them down.  I will be willing to forgo a law suit should you meet these requests.

1)I be given a new rank,  something along the lines of Emperor, Caesar, Forum Magistrate, or El Conquistador,,,  "Oh  I like the last one!)

2) I've noticed the star by the community leaders, I would like something like that, Maybe a beaver with a laurel on his head.  

3) A baloney sandwich

Should you meet these terms all instances will be considered satisfied and I will be El Conquistator of the Laureled Beavers Baloney Eater.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!  Yes,, it's late, I'm tired, waiting for someone to post so I can help them.  Sorry, lack of sleep and OCD is a bad combination!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Shogun wrote:

Well I don't know the "secret" to the new ranking system but I have noticed people that are a lot newer than me with 500 less posts be ranked higher than I am.  I do believe I know why.   You are discriminating against me due to the fact I am an alien.  Just because someone is from Jupiter does not allow you to keep them down.  I will be willing to forgo a law suit should you meet these requests.

1)I be given a new rank,  something along the lines of Emperor, Caesar, Forum Magistrate, or El Conquistador,,,  "Oh  I like the last one!)

2) I've noticed the star by the community leaders, I would like something like that, Maybe a beaver with a laurel on his head.  

3) A baloney sandwich

Should you meet these terms all instances will be considered satisfied and I will be El Conquistator of the Laureled Beavers Baloney Eater.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!  Yes,, it's late, I'm tired, waiting for someone to post so I can help them.  Sorry, lack of sleep and OCD is a bad combination!

I just want to be a valued contributor :smileytongue: I wish I knew the secret to this whole thing. I do love getting emails telling me I have a PM and it's a new rank though :smileyvery-happy: 

-obsessed-

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Shogun

You got your valued contributor and I got the star.  I love it, however the laureld beaver would have been awesome!!!!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Blogger
HiLine

I was bumped from New Visitor to New Member in 24 hours, and received a message about the upgrade. Sweet!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+