Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

[ Edited ]

MyFICO community members,

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

If you are using an image from your computer, here are the instructions for uploading images -> Images

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team 

mod.moose
Valued Contributor
p-

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

woohoo!

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Established Member
Jewel1

Tried to put this under privacy but it wouldn't work:

Hi...I'm a newby and was wondering how I change my screen name.  I just noticed its my "whole" name and for privacy i'd rather change to something else.

Julie Ann

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Julieanncastronovo wrote:

Tried to put this under privacy but it wouldn't work:

Hi...I'm a newby and was wondering how I change my screen name.  I just noticed its my "whole" name and for privacy i'd rather change to something else.

Julie Ann

Either post back here with the name you'd like to use or send me (or any mod or Admin) a PM (click the envelope icon at the top right of this screen).

Established Member
Jewel1

Thanks so much...  If I can use symbols...  <><     If not, Jewel

Senior Contributor
drkaje

Some pics are just huge.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX ? FICO, EQ 708 FICO
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

drkaje wrote:

Some pics are just huge.

Yes they are.  You will need to reduce them before trying to upload them. Try looking in your Accessories on your computer and see if you have a "Paint" program to use to reduce the size of the picture.

mod.moose
Established Contributor
searchingfor67

[ Edited ]

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Note:  Removed quoted post because it had outdated information.  I have replaced it with current post to keep things from getting confusing.
mod-moose wrote:

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team 

I followed these instructions and I still do not see the new avatar. Should it be instant  or does it need to go through a vetting process?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

searchingfor67 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Note:  Removed quoted post because it had outdated information.  I have replaced it with current post to keep things from getting confusing.
mod-moose wrote:

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

- myFICO Moderation Team 

I followed these instructions and I still do not see the new avatar. Should it be instant  or does it need to go through a vetting process?

Hi searchingfor67,

If you follow the instructions above, the avatar will change instantly.

Are you using a avatar from the web or are you uploading an image to use?  If you are using an image from your computer, here are the instructions for uploading images -> Images

Here are screenshots for adding an avatar:

Click on "My Settings"

Click on the "Avatars" tab

You will need to have already uploaded the image or you can use a URL from the web

Hope this helps.  Please let me know if you are still having problems.

mod.moose
Valued Contributor
Crashem

[ Edited ]

Found answer to my question.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+