Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 989
Registered: ‎05-24-2007

Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

[ Edited ]

MyFICO community members,

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

 

 If you are using an image from your computer, here are the instructions for uploading images -> Images

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team

mod.moose
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,830
Registered: ‎06-05-2008

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

woohoo!

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,491
Registered: ‎07-25-2008

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

Some pics are just huge.


Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 989
Registered: ‎05-24-2007

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar


drkaje wrote:

Some pics are just huge.


Yes they are.  You will need to reduce them before trying to upload them. Try looking in your Accessories on your computer and see if you have a "Paint" program to use to reduce the size of the picture.

 

 

mod.moose
Established Contributor
Posts: 665
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

[ Edited ]

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Note:  Removed quoted post because it had outdated information.  I have replaced it with current post to keep things from getting confusing.
mod-moose wrote:

MyFICO community members,

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team


I followed these instructions and I still do not see the new avatar. Should it be instant  or does it need to go through a vetting process?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 989
Registered: ‎05-24-2007

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar


searchingfor67 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Note:  Removed quoted post because it had outdated information.  I have replaced it with current post to keep things from getting confusing.
mod-moose wrote:

MyFICO community members,

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team


I followed these instructions and I still do not see the new avatar. Should it be instant  or does it need to go through a vetting process?


Hi searchingfor67,

 

If you follow the instructions above, the avatar will change instantly.

 

Are you using a avatar from the web or are you uploading an image to use?  If you are using an image from your computer, here are the instructions for uploading images -> Images

 

Here are screenshots for adding an avatar:

 

Click on "My Settings"

 

Avatar 1.JPG

 

Click on the "Avatars" tab

 

Avatar 2.JPG

 

You will need to have already uploaded the image or you can use a URL from the web

 

Avatar 3.JPG

 

Hope this helps.  Please let me know if you are still having problems.

 

 

mod.moose
Regular Contributor
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎01-30-2014

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar

How do I become a frequent contributer?? How many posts does this require? Thanks.

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
341 Meeting: 7/28/17
Pre BK Scores: EX 760, EQ 750, TU 755
Current Scores: I am scared to even look... Smiley Sad
Established Member
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎03-02-2016

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar


Kb109 wrote:

How do I become a frequent contributer?? How many posts does this require? Thanks.


And how many posts are required to add cards to my signature?? Thanks!

Administrator
Posts: 1,232
Registered: ‎03-24-2010

Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar


tblank7 wrote:

Kb109 wrote:

How do I become a frequent contributer?? How many posts does this require? Thanks.


And how many posts are required to add cards to my signature?? Thanks!


Ranks are based on more than just the number of posts.  It also includes other metrics, such as number of logins, minutes online, etc. They are based on a formula in the forum software so we cannot divulge the exact metrics it requires.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.