laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Smiley Happy   Thanks!

Message 12 of 32
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Congratulations laz98!   I know you'll shine as bright, as star next to your name.

You'll make a great CLSmiley Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

So glad to see it - laz98 is always top notch!

Message 14 of 32
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Way to go. laz!  Glad to have you on the CL team!

-Barry

Message 15 of 32
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Go, laz!!!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 32
laz98
Senior Contributor

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy love this place!

Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree this place rocks!!!

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome Community Leaders!

May you please help a newbie out? I'm new to the world of Credit (and to this website). I'd like to know where I can post/talk about my TU report. I got my free TU and EX reports last night from http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ (I don't know what happened to my EQ report, was I supposed to get it as well?)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Smiley Very Happy. I took my TU report and made an excel sheet on all my accounts that have been opened, would it be OK for me to upload it for you to see what I'm dealing with? (no personal information is in the sheet)

Thank you!

Message 19 of 32
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome Community Leaders!

May you please help a newbie out? I'm new to the world of Credit (and to this website). I'd like to know where I can post/talk about my TU report. I got my free TU and EX reports last night from http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ (I don't know what happened to my EQ report, was I supposed to get it as well?)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Smiley Very Happy. I took my TU report and made an excel sheet on all my accounts that have been opened, would it be OK for me to upload it for you to see what I'm dealing with? (no personal information is in the sheet)

Thank you!

Hi JoeBro,

Welcome! I strongly recommend posting in the Rebuilding Your Credit board. There are some great posters over there who are actively engaged in rebuilding their credit, or those that went through it and are looking to pay it forward and help others. Unfortunately there isn't an ability to upload spreadsheets, and you may not want to anyway even if you could. In my time posting here, I found that the best responses involved posting 1-2-3 issues tops per thread and splitting it up that way, and doing so over time (2-3 days or so, or as needed). Myself and others started here posting everything on our credit reports and those reading these posts tend to glaze over it due to the sheer amount of info posted. I think one of my first threads is still lurking on here asking for help....without a single response.

Annualcreditreport is an awesome first start. If you want to know where you stand per FICO, then I recommend pulling both FICO reports. If you have lots happening on your CRs during this repair process, I also strongly recommend subscribing to a credit monitoring service like EIDT or USAA's service. And of course ignore the scores from those sites as they are not FICO scores.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.