Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Welcome our new Community Leaders!

[ Edited ]

Hello FICO Forums members,

I’m happy to announce a new role within the FICO Forums community beginning today.  It’s called Community Leader.

Our new Community Leaders will do the following:

• Welcome new members by helping them navigate through the community and by directing them to useful information as they get started here;
  • Read all new posts daily to make sure they’re posted to the appropriate thread and are following our Terms of Service and other guidelines;
  • Inform the Moderators of any need for their intervention, i.e. moving/editing/removing posts as well as providing technical or other assistance.

The following Forum member has been chosen by our Moderator team as one of our Community Leaders:

• laz98

You’ll be able to identify a Community Leader by their ranking and star appearing under their screen name and to the right of their avatar.

If any of you think you might be interested in becoming future Community Leaders, please send me a private message.  I’ll also attempt to answer any questions about the Community Leader role here if you’d like to reply to this post.

-Barry

Valued Contributor
Uborrow-Upay

Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Barry wrote:

The following Forums members have been chosen by our Moderator team as our first Community Leaders:

• beamMEup
  • guiness56
  • haulingthescoreup
  • marinevietvet

-Barry

Congratulations to our new Community Leaders!  Outstanding choices, all!

(Psst...Barry...did you mention to them that they also get to buy the donuts?) :smileyvery-happy:

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Barry wrote:

The following Forums members have been chosen by our Moderator team as our first Community Leaders:

• haulingthescoreup

-Barry

I see HUTSU could not really keep away  :smileyvery-happy:

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Well, ya know... :smileyvery-happy:

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Super Contributor
DI

Congratulations all on your promotion!

Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

This is my first post here, I was trying to take the "MyFico Fitness Challange" but I could not reply in that thread, just wanted to see if I could reply here.

Congrats to the new Community Leaders!!

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

This is my first post here, I was trying to take the "MyFico Fitness Challange" but I could not reply in that thread, just wanted to see if I could reply here.

Congrats to the new Community Leaders!!

Hi Mustanglvr2006,

Welcome to the MyFico forums.  I see you were able to post in the MyFico Fitness Challange for 2011.  The MyFico Fitness Challange for 2010 has been locked and no new post are allowed in that thread. 

mod.moose
Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

Thanks mod-moose thats probably where I was, The MyFico Fitness Chalange for 2010 when I meant to be in the 2011 Forum.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

MidnightVoice wrote:

Barry wrote:

• haulingthescoreup

-Barry

I see HUTSU could not really keep away  :smileyvery-happy:

Midnight, even she wants to ~ we won't let her go!     She is too important for us  :smileywink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

We have a brand new Community Leader who has always been helpful with new members and patient with new and older ones  :smileywink: 

Welcome laz98 to her new position and please give her the support she deserves.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+