Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome our new Community Leaders!

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Hello FICO Forums members,

I’m happy to announce a new role within the FICO Forums community beginning today.  It’s called Community Leader.

Our new Community Leaders will do the following:

• Welcome new members by helping them navigate through the community and by directing them to useful information as they get started here;
  • Read all new posts daily to make sure they’re posted to the appropriate thread and are following our Terms of Service and other guidelines;
  • Inform the Moderators of any need for their intervention, i.e. moving/editing/removing posts as well as providing technical or other assistance.

The following Forum member has been chosen by our Moderator team as one of our Community Leaders:

• laz98

You’ll be able to identify a Community Leader by their ranking and star appearing under their screen name and to the right of their avatar.

If any of you think you might be interested in becoming future Community Leaders, please send me a private message.  I’ll also attempt to answer any questions about the Community Leader role here if you’d like to reply to this post.

-Barry

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

@Barry wrote:

The following Forums members have been chosen by our Moderator team as our first Community Leaders:

• beamMEup
  • guiness56
  • haulingthescoreup
  • marinevietvet

-Barry

Congratulations to our new Community Leaders!  Outstanding choices, all!

(Psst...Barry...did you mention to them that they also get to buy the donuts?) Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 32
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Barry wrote:

The following Forums members have been chosen by our Moderator team as our first Community Leaders:

• haulingthescoreup

-Barry

I see HUTSU could not really keep away  Smiley Very Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 32
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Well, ya know... Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 32
DI
Super Contributor

Congratulations all on your promotion!

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first post here, I was trying to take the "MyFico Fitness Challange" but I could not reply in that thread, just wanted to see if I could reply here.

Congrats to the new Community Leaders!!

Message 6 of 32
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my first post here, I was trying to take the "MyFico Fitness Challange" but I could not reply in that thread, just wanted to see if I could reply here.

Congrats to the new Community Leaders!!

Hi Mustanglvr2006,

Welcome to the MyFico forums.  I see you were able to post in the MyFico Fitness Challange for 2011.  The MyFico Fitness Challange for 2010 has been locked and no new post are allowed in that thread. 

mod.moose
Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks mod-moose thats probably where I was, The MyFico Fitness Chalange for 2010 when I meant to be in the 2011 Forum.

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Barry wrote:

• haulingthescoreup

-Barry

I see HUTSU could not really keep away  Smiley Very Happy

Midnight, even she wants to ~ we won't let her go!     She is too important for us  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 32
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

We have a brand new Community Leader who has always been helpful with new members and patient with new and older ones  Smiley Wink 

Welcome laz98 to her new position and please give her the support she deserves.

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.