by ‎02-13-2011 06:06 PM - edited ‎02-13-2011 06:07 PM


I suggest increasing your withholdings that way you have a backup plan in case you do get in dept you can cover it with your refund.  If you file early you can have the money by March 1st.  The government needs the "loan" anyway.