Super Contributor
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
Re: How do you handle the Ex.'s collection calls....
[ Edited ]
You can stop the telephone calls by sending a cease communications notice to the CAs. Send it certified mail return receipt.

With the mail, just do a return to sender on anything addressed to her.

Also it sounds as if she committed fraud by opening credit accounts in his name. Why haven't you pursued this legally ? It might be worth your time to go to Texas and press charges.

And, depending on what the court ordered, she may have violated the divorce decree by failing to refi the house & car. If that is the case go to court and seek legal redress.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX