Valued Contributor
Re: Hoping I'm not the only bad person out there ...

BullsEye10 wrote:

Well, I am looking for validation today.

My question is, does anyone out there have a credit card that their spouse does not know about?  I am thinking of getting a new card and having the bills sent to my office. I am pretty sure I am going to do it, just wanted to know I was not alone in wanting to maintain some sort of independence.

You want someone to tell you that they are doing exactly the same thing that you are and, its working out GREAT in their marriage = validation, right? 

You entitled your post: "Hoping I'm not the only bad person out there..."

So far, according to the previous posts, no one is in your exact same situation and, no one has any cards that their spouses don't know about. 

Think it through BullsEye10 before you apply for that secret card, very carefully think it through.  

Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card