Established Member
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎08-11-2012
Divorce Degree question concerning payment (advice needed)


Well ! Sound like Im in the correct area to postSmiley Happy



My ex husband is supposed to pay personal property taxes as stated in the divorce degree..


 Would it cost more to go back to the lawyer and contact the court or just pay the 399.11 property taxes due December 2012


Everyday hearing stories from others (male/female) what spouses did to each other. I thank god no children, house in my name now, and no joint credit or loans.


I dont wish this situation on anyone but coming out this tunnel with some money left is great and financially stable is great