Established Contributor
Posts: 930
Registered: ‎07-30-2011
Re: Divorce Degree question concerning payment (advice needed)

Pay the taxes and then contact your lawyer to sue him for breach of contract.  There's no point in taking a credit hit because he is a deadbeat.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge