Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2012!
[ Edited ]

Happy New Year to the myFICO Forums Community!

Can you believe we’re entering our third year of the myFICO Fitness Challenge?  Well, believe...as more than 1,600 posts later we launch another year of working together toward achieving our personal financial goals! 

What’s the myFICO Fitness Challenge?

By taking the challenge, we publicly proclaim our FICO score goals for the myFICO Forums community to bear witness, encourage and often challenge.  Why do we care so much about reaching our FICO score goals?  Maybe it’s to qualify for a home? A new car? That coveted rewards card? How about telling us what reaching your goal will mean for you?

New to the Challenge?

If you’re new to the myFICO Fitness Challenge, then welcome!  To begin, set up your official myFICO Fitness Challenge logo signature on your Profile page (My Settings=>Personal Profile=>Personal Information).  Then just reply to this topic, telling us a little about your financial situation, your goals, and how you plan to achieve them during the coming year.  Then get to work!

Returning Challenger?

If you already have your official signature from last year, all you need to do now is post your updated FICO score(s) and reply to this topic, telling us about your 2011 results and the steps you plan to take toward achieving your goals in 2012.

Here’s to ALL of us achieving our financial goals in 2012!!!

-Barry

In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager, FICO media spokesman, and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at CreditCards.com and on my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.