Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2012![ Edited ]
01-14-2012 06:50 PM - edited 02-02-2012 10:14 AM
Decided to join this Forum at the end of last year to start working on raising my scores and better my credit report history. I'm excited to join the 2012 FICO Fitness Challenge!
Goals for 2012
- Get approved for a secured CC
- Get approved for two unsecured CCs
- GW (4) paid/settled collection accounts
- PFD (1) charged off account
- PFD (3) Medical collection accounts (Edited: Got every collection deleted through pre-HIPAA letters) 2/2/2012
- Remove (1) public record on
EQ, EX, and TU - Remove (60-90 days late) on TWO student loans.
Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620 for starters!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Platinum Spade Garden Club Member - GC Challenge: App free since 7/2012