Established Member
intherightdirection
Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2012!

Hi!

I've been on the board for a couple of months now, in the Rebuilding Credit section, and am thankful for all of the sharing and tips. It's so helpful. Just  reading about other people in the same boat as me makes me feel better; knowing I'm not alone.

I decided today to join the Challenge and put myself out there- although it's almost the end of the year. My scores are below and as you'll see, I have some work to do. My credit report is a disaster and I'm so sick of having bad credit.

But, I started my rebuild process a couple of months ago and have seen results. I've disputed all of the items on my credit reports (which I learned afterwards, you are not supposed to do :smileysad:). Several items got deleted, however. I just send DV letters and am waiting on responses.

Best of all is that now I have an action plan and it doesn't feel AS overwhelming, although there is a lot of work to do. I know for each item, what action I should take- whether it's PFD, DV, GW, etc etc ETC. Now it's one foot in front of the other...

Thanks, everyone!

Starting Score 08/12: EQ 526 | EX 552 | TU 569
Current Score: EQ 613 | EX 574 | TU 632
Goal Score: 700 Club