Sharara1
Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2012!
[ Edited ]

Hi!

Will there be a challenge for 2013?

I need to repair my credit :smileysad:
My biggests things this year is that I missed a few payments, and sent some in late.

It was totally my fault - just disorganization in finances. I feel so MAD at myself, and need some support from people who have been in this same situation.

Its hard (impossible almost) to talk about this with my family and friends, as they would never put themselves in this predicament.

I've paid off my car, own a condo, and try not to live outside of my means. However, the only thing is that I've just been a bit disorganized this year and I didn't realize

how bad that would affect my credit :smileysad:

I'm trying to refinance my house....but got a very rude denial from one of the companies after they checked my score. I was shattered.

I'm fine for now in terms of all of my payments, I just need to make sure I pay them all on time. 

I just wanted to refinance to lower my rates....but that doesn't seem possible at the moment. How could I have been so stupid??

Anyways - I finally got the nerve to come here, and would appreciate the support as much as possible. I'm new to this, as I've never been in this situation before.

Any words of encouragement, help, tips, etc....is much appreciated!

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 550
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge