Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2013!
01-20-2013 05:21 AM
Hello Everyone!! I've been reading the myFico forum for sometime so let me start by thanking every contributor for sharing their knowledge and credit related experiences, they've helped a great deal. Here's where I've been and where I will be:
- Got serious about cleaning up CRs and improving score.
- Improved score from 563 to 670.
- Removed all (but one) OLD debt with DV and PFD.
- Got student loans out of Default.
- Opened two secured cards (Capital One and USAA Amex) to improve and establish better credit history.
- Bankruptcy fell off January 2013 -Woohoo!!!
- Deal with last negative on TU report- Progressive $174 (it's really bugging me)
- Increase FICO to 700 by April
- VA Mortgage by May
- App for Home Improvement card for appliances
- Join Garden Club December 2013
Starting Score: TU: 670 EQ: 618 EX: 670
Current myFICO Scores as of 7/5/13: TU: 757 EQ: 725 EX: 750
Goal Score: TU: 800 EQ: 780 EX: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge