army88m
Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2011!
[ Edited ]

So, I feel like 2011 is going to be a great year...  I recently had 2 negetive items deleted from my reports because they were not my debt. YAY I also had 2 paid in full... Charged off CC'S deleted. I have many utilities still in collections and am trying to work a PFD with them as well. I am going to try th OC as I didn't know before reading these forums many utilities will still accept payment and have all neg's deleted. I never had financially fit parents or anyone to show me how credit worked. I had good credit until I was about 20, but that quickly changed. I had cosigned for 2 relatives to get apartments and also co-signed for cell phones etc. Let's just say, things went south when everything started rolling in. The apartment complexes never informed me of late rent or an eviction, etc. I thought my cousins still lived on their own. Nope, moved back home with parents and I was left to clean up the mess. I was overwhelmed and let everything hit the bricks. I am making good money now by running my own business and I also have a full-time night job. I am on the warpath and am going to clean everything up. I have had relatively good success. I have several secured accounts in good standing, no lates and a student loan with no lates. I can do this and so can you. Good luck every one. 2011 is going to be a great year!!!!

Starting score: TU 422, EQ 406, EX fako 435

Current Score: TU 568, EQ 522, EX fako 565

GOAL:   700+ On all 3