Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Re: Frequent Contributor and custom avatar
[ Edited ]

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Note:  Removed quoted post because it had outdated information.  I have replaced it with current post to keep things from getting confusing.
mod-moose wrote:

MyFICO community members,

We have now enabled Frequent Contributor to upload their own images as an avatar!

If you have the rank of Frequent Contributor and would like to change your icon to a custom avatar, click "My Settings", then "Avatar" tab. Avatars will be limited to 60x60 pixels, so please be aware of this while choosing an image for an avatar.

Please make sure your icons are tasteful, and abide by all of the guidelines set forth in the Terms of Serviceand User Agreementfor the community.

If you have any further questions, please send a message to a moderator or administrator.

- myFICO Moderation Team 

I followed these instructions and I still do not see the new avatar. Should it be instant  or does it need to go through a vetting process?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K