Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!
[ Edited ]

Hi JoeBro, I split off your posts and our responses to start a new thread. Click the link above for the new location.

New Member
Spartan117
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

How do you become a community leader?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Spartan117 wrote:

How do you become a community leader?


Community leaders are ultimately selected by Admins and are qualified based on their post content, helping and supporting others, post activity, quality of advice offered, and adherance to the rules of this site.

New Visitor
juliazoe4
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎12-24-2012
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

How do you become a community leader?

Moderator
Shogun
Posts: 12,952
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

You are invited by the moderators and administrators based on your participation and assistance to members on the boards.


Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Senior Contributor
yudeology101
Posts: 4,652
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Shogun wrote:

You are invited by the moderators and administrators based on your participation and assistance to members on the boards.


Where you at Shogun?  RUDY Lost his Spade, come and get it!!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +13more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 9/12/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)
Valued Contributor
-Wade-
Posts: 12,624
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

yudeology101 wrote:

Shogun wrote:

You are invited by the moderators and administrators based on your participation and assistance to members on the boards.


Where you at Shogun?  RUDY Lost his Spade, come and get it!!


hummmm, I wonder who you are talking about ?????

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 813 (09/02/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 813 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Senior Contributor
yudeology101
Posts: 4,652
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

-Wade- wrote:

yudeology101 wrote:

Shogun wrote:

You are invited by the moderators and administrators based on your participation and assistance to members on the boards.


Where you at Shogun?  RUDY Lost his Spade, come and get it!!


hummmm, I wonder who you are talking about ?????


ROFLOL I was wondering when you were going to see this!! 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +13more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 9/12/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)
Moderator
Shogun
Posts: 12,952
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

yudeology101 wrote:

-Wade- wrote:

yudeology101 wrote:

Shogun wrote:

You are invited by the moderators and administrators based on your participation and assistance to members on the boards.


Where you at Shogun?  RUDY Lost his Spade, come and get it!!


hummmm, I wonder who you are talking about ?????


ROFLOL I was wondering when you were going to see this!! 


Don't worry.... I'm watching.. lol


Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
New Member
beetlejuice
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎08-25-2014
Re: Welcome our new Community Leaders!

I am so happy to be apart of this community. I never knew you existed. This site give me so much incentive to improve my credit scores. Thank you for having me join.

EX 721 TU 719 EQ 711

My Wallet / WFargo pers. loan 8.8k/ WFargo CC 1.5k / PREMIER 1k/ Macys 600/ Nordie 500/ Chase Freedom 3k/ Discover It 1.5k/ Cap One MC Plat 3k/

Definitely in the Garden until 10/2016