Established Contributor
UpNComing
Re: I can help, I manage a car dealership.
[ Edited ]

bschmidt wrote:

Hey UpNComing,

Being a GM at a VW dealer, maybe you can help me out...  I'm looking at leasing a new Passat.  I drove the 3.6SE this past weekend and loved it.  Problem is, there's next to no lease information on it out on the web for the V6 and I didn't get too far into it with the sales guy.  Is the money factor and residual on that model pretty similar to the 2.5?  I'd be looking to lease for 3 years and 15K miles.  Also, my score is around 700 if that would affect anything.  Thanks in advance!

Money factor is .00050 (1.2% apr) and residual is 51%.  Currently there is no incentive for the VR6.  700 score will get you an automatic tier a approval as long as you have previous paid auto history.

*Edited for calculation on apr.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682