MODEL: Wrangler Unlimited Sport
MILEAGE: 32
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $33,128
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 mo
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.84%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 500.98
ANNUAL INCOME: $45k

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: First post on the forums. I have been waiting a little over a year to purchase a Jeep. I was trying to get my credit score up and my debt paid down. I was shocked to see that Capital One gave me 2.84%. My CU denied me (credit utilization at 43%, but on track to be at 0% by May '13) and the dealer could only offer 5.99%. Dealer pulled Experian Auto Enhanced, which was 737. The dealer also tried to rip me off by telling me the Jeep was out of state and I needed to pay $400 to ship it in. Needless to say I googled the VIN and found out the Jeep was in the state, but at another dealer. They were quick to apologize and not charge the shipping fee (although I should have listened to my brother in the first place and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping). All in all MSRP was $32,210. Invoice $30,879. TrueCar $30,604. I paid $33,128 with taxes, fees, and $1,012 down (to ensure the loan was within 110% LTV and pay for GAP coverage). I think I got a great deal. Thanks to all who contribute to the forums. This sure gave me a wealth of information beforehand.
EQ 664
TU 694
EX 658