Established Contributor
guydiver
Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

H-Town_Tider wrote:

guydiver wrote:

CraveMazda wrote:
MyFico has really really helped me with my road to credit recovery. Today I bought a Lexus Certified Pre-owned at the best rate possible during their October sales event.

APPROVING BANK: Lexus Financial
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 726
NEW/USED: CPO
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2010
APR/LEASE RATE: 1.99
Term: 60 months

Congrats.  That's awesome.  What did you get?  Got my eye on a CPO RX 350.  If they pull EQ my auto score will be close to 800.

My wife's last two cars have been an RX330 and an RX400h, respectively. Bought both of them used, and they both were/are awesome cars. They really hold their value.

That's the one I really wanted, but they're older and no CPO's around anymore.  If I could find a very low miles 1-owner I'd buy it regardless.  Never seen the 400 though. They are all really nice cars.  You did good.:smileyhappy: 

MyFICO Forums ROCK!! & . Been There, Done That. Never Going Back! Goal>>>> 760 all 3.

Starting Score: 1/05 upper 500's??Current Score: FICO: EQ 730ish, TU 747(Barclay), EX 732(CS) Goal Score: .....800 IS ON MY BUCKET LIST! EX ,BITE ME! .:smileyvery-happy:
In My Wallet: CU Visa 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Lowe's 15K, Cabela's Siggy Visa 11.5K,Travelocity AEX 18.9K