Established Member
ALLevesque
Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK:  Subaru (JP Morgan)

BUREAU PULLED:  Unsure of what Dealer pulled, he just said both husband and I were over 700- enough to get Tier I

CREDIT SCORE:  714 as of November- TU

CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  ME

NEW/USED:  NEW

YEAR OF VEHICLE:  2013

MAKE:  Subaru

MODEL:  Forester 2.5X w/ Alloy Wheels

MILEAGE:  4

RETAIL/LEASE:  RETAIL

AMOUNT OF LOAN:  $25,XXX

TERM CONTRACTED:  72 Mos

APR/LEASE RATE:  1.9%

MONTHLY PAYMENT:  $382

ANNUAL INCOME:  75k

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: MSRP was $23,823.  We purchased the GAP and a service plan (I think about $1300 combined), and rolled over about 2k in negative equity. I think we did pretty good.  We initially started at a Nissan dealer this morning but they just didnt get us where we wanted to be on the price or trade in.-- In the end they got the trade in pretty close, but price still wasn't what I wanted and they supposedly couldnt get the rate lower than 3.69%, which I know they were just trying to make up for the trade.... so we walked and I e-mailed a guy I had previously worked with a couple months ago at the Subaru dealer to see if they had any year end deals going on the foresters.  I'm very happy with the forester- I think it was a better choice over the rogue, we definitely needed something with AWD to handle the snow this winter.

AMEX BCE: $15K, Chase Sapphire: $5k, Discover More: $3250, Kay Jewelers: $7200, Lowes: $3000, TD Easy Rewards: $1000, CapOne:$750, CapOne:$750, CareCredit: $3500, Lenscrafters $500, Victoria Secret: $920, Wells Fargo (Furniture card) $2800, Best Buy:$900, American Eagle: $600

2013 Goal: Garden and 740+ scores across the board.