Established Contributor
TrishN
Re: 630 FICO w/$10k downpayment

1 : SOL count From DOFD

2 : dont deal with CA or CO on the phone. you have to send them in writting and copy that contract. when you received letter from them. if they accecpted it, copy that letter and send them western union money oder( copy money oder) and send by certified mail and return received. keep in safe.

here sample PFD letter to CA

Dear Sir or Madam:
This letter is an offer to amicably settle the above account. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of my liability for this debt in any form.
I will pay your company the amount of $XXXX as full settlement of this account.
If you accept this agreement, I will send you a money order or certified cashiers check for the settlement amount of $XXXX in exchange for a full deletion of all references regarding this account from my credit profile andfull satisfaction of the debt. This agreement is binding and will be void should you not hold up to your end of the agreement. Furthermore the debt will be deleted from my credit profile at all three credit bureaus, or the bureaus your company regularly reports to in the course of doing business.
If you agree to the above,Agree to never discus this account with any party and never report nor cause to be reported this account to any reporting agency including but not limited to: Experian, Equifax and Trans Union please acknowledge with your signature and return a copy to me. Upon receipt of this signed acknowledgment, I will  send you a money order or cashiers check in the amount stated above.
Notice: This agreement is restricted. This is not a renewed promise to pay, but rather a restricted settlement offer only. By not signing below, you agree that the debt has not been renewed nor have any concrete written agreements been exchanged.
Thank You. I look forward to resolving this matter in the best interest for both of our parties.

Creditor’s Authorized Signature: _____________________
Date:_________________
Name: ______________________
Title : _______________________

If you want do it fast. then give them 15 days on the contract for them to delete the account. If is me. i'll send Crap1 a PFD letter too. because crap 1 still hold the debt.

again COPY All letter and payment . PFD letter just send regular mail. if you want to deal with them faster, then is up to up send over night is fine.But payment have to send by CF mail and return received.

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013