First Time buyers program
01-17-2013 05:08 AM
From Kia website "
Kia Motor Finance First Time Buyer Program
- First automotive secured loan or credit transaction.
- Minimum six months on current job or qualified co-buyer.
- Qualified applicants are eligible for standard rates.
- Up to 100% advance.
- Up to 72 months maximum term.
- Minimum of $1,000 total down payment required (Total down payment may include rebate cash).
- Excludes credit tiers 7 & 8 for terms greater than 60 mos. Credit Requirements
- No adverse credit history. No bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, collection accounts, charge-offs, tax liens, judgments, or any other delinquent credit. This is what has me puzzled I have 2 collections one is 5yrs old and the other is 6 yrs old and a 5.5 yrs old charge off, so I didn't think I would qualify for this but he said he could get me approved
- Verifiable (paystub, W-2, etc.) monthly income sufficient to cover vehicle payment, ordinary living expenses, and all currently outstanding debt, if any.
- Payment to applicant?s gross income from primary job cannot exceed 15%.
- Total monthly debt to monthly income ratio of 50% or less. Total monthly debt includes, if applicable: monthly vehicle payment, monthly rent or mortgage payments, other monthly payment obligations (installment loans, revolving loans, alimony or support payment, etc).my DTI is 7% so good there
- Subject to additional KMF credit guidelines. Eligible Vehicles New and untitled 2011 and 2012 Kia Forte, Optima, Rio & Soul vehicles, including demonstrators and Service Loaner vehicles with less than 6,000 miles.
*First Time Buyer means applicant has no previous automotive secured loan/credit tradeline on his/her credit report."
Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards