Frequent Contributor
Math_Rocks
Re: Journey through Chapter 13

Hello, clayton and madcitymomm! Thanks for joining this thread. I know that together we will make it through this journey!

We are still waiting to be confirmed and making our payments (which actually went down) in the mean time. I am actually pretty excited going into this next month that we should be able to cover all our expenses and put some money aside for all the stuff that comes up. It's a terrific feeling but so strange to be so happy living on a budget. I will also be getting a little raise at the end of the month so things really seem to be looking up for us. We just need that confirmation to come through. (The last objection raised was that they didn't have paystubs that we most certainly provided.)

So not a lot to update but I wanted to pop in to say hello and let you know that things are going well. I hope that things are going well for you all and I would love to hear more updates.

Filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy 04/12 after two and a half years in a DMP. So wish we would have done the BK sooner. Live and learn!