Valued Contributor
Rhaeny
Re: Kinda Bummed...:(

powellfamily2009 wrote:

Read my signature......

All of these CC's I've gotten within the last 12-16 months and am currently in the 24th month of a  60 month Ch 13 plan. Now because of the BK, my DTI ratio is now VERY good as I have gone through and disputed my credit files to ensure all of the trade lines are reporting correctly; i.e. everything in Ch 13 and no active balances.  That made a huge difference for me. Still have a little ways to go on my Experian file, but Ill get there. All told I have $2100 AC on all 4 cards and I never use more than $400, which is paid in full every month. Sounds to me like you need to start working on your credit files to make sure they are as squeaky clean as possible. Good luck to you.....

What is the AMEX prepaid card and what are the qualifications?  Does it report to all 3 CRA's?  I bk'd Cap One so I don't think that I will get that one back anytime soon.  I have credit one for $500 and a store credit card from The Avenue for $150 but since I haven't gotten my discharge papers.....which should be very soon I haven't really been trying to hard for rebuilding.  I had a long 60 plus months Ch 13 and am so glad to be done with it.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014