Valued Contributor
Rhaeny
Re: Kinda Bummed...:(

MzCharming wrote:

Hi Everyone!!!

I am sorry that I am just now repying to all this! 

First off, I have not gotten any offers in the mail just yet.. :/ Just had my 341 meeting and I am In the process of waiting on alot of my information being updated with the CBs. 

I just applied for a PNC secured card and I am waiting to find out the status of that. Maybe another week or two. 

Right now, I have no new credit and I am not even sure where to look. I have tried BOA (denied secured) First Premier (denied), Cap One Secured (denied) I don't know who else to try,  If anyone has any addl information. Please let me know. 

Thanks!

ANW

You need to clean up your credit reports first to make sure everything is reporting accurately.  Until then you are wasting hard pulled inquiries that are bring your scores down even further.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014